Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker
There are more and more people who get in low carb or gluten-free diet. That is the reason why they would love to make bread themselves. Since then. bread machine become so popular than ever. Among all the bread maker machine, Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker would be one of the most awesome options.
Features of the Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker:
- Dimensions: 13.5’’ x 12.2’’ x 13.5’’
- Weight: 1 pound
- Shipping weight: 13 pounds
- 1 year limited warranty
- 8 available functions for bread and dough making
- 3 Optional crust shades: light, medium and dark
- You can make 1 pound, 1-½ pound and 2 pound loaves
- 13 hour delay time
- Facilities: a viewing window on the top of the bread maker, a bell signals when it is time to add the fruits or nuts, non-stick baking pan makes it so easy to clean; the paddle comes attached to an electrical cord. Besides, the Fast cycle can bake bread in under 1 hour and 13 minutes and the Rapid Bake Cycle can bake bread in under 58 minutes.
Benefits of the Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker
- Easy to choose. It is very simple to make homemade bread with 16 pre-programmed menu options, three crust colors, and three loaf sizes offer over 100 bread, dough/pizza dough, sweet cake, and jam choices. All you have to do is just press the button on the control panel, and then the bread maker will do the rest. Recipes for low carb and gluten-free breads and dough are available.
- You now can select from 16 menu options that automatically adjust knead, rise and bake times for a variety of breads by yourself.
- Helpful timing. An audible tone indicates the time to add fruit, nuts, and other additives. A second tone offers option of removing the paddle before baking, or removing the unbaked dough to shape it by hand.
- Convection fan circulates heated air for superior color and texture, and an audible signal lets you know when to add fruit, nuts, and other ingredients.
- A glass viewing window and LED indicators let you follow the baking process, from the very knead, to rise, to bake, and to done!
- Engineered to put itself on “hold” for up to 15 minutes during momentary power outages
- Brushed stainless steel lid is removable for easy cleanup
- An audible tone signals time to add mix-ins such as nuts or fruit
- Special menu option takes basic dough through several long, slow cool rises for chewier textures and rustic crusts
- Illustrated instruction booklet with 89 recipes included
Any disadvantage of using the Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker?
It is sometimes complained that The Breadman TR520 is not as quiet as most, especially during kneading because that step uses quite a bit of energy. However, you can overcome by scraping the sides of the pan and adding a little extra water during kneading.
It walks on the countertop when kneading too, so you might want to place it real deep in so that it doesn’t fall off. One more thing is that,The Breadman TR520 only has pre-programmed cycles, no custom options, so not good for the real experienced bakers who want to try out their own modes
What are user saying about the Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker?
Let take a general view to find out what other users are thinking about the Cuisinart CBK-200Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker. Even for some complaints, it still gets many positive feedbacks from users:
Here is the video that hepls you to lear the secrets of how easy it is to use this bread machine when making homemade bread.
Dozens of reviews for this machine may urge you to buy this great Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker. Surely you will not be sorry for buying it. Visit Amazon to bring it to your house at:
The discount is waiting for you, only for today!